3. Go to the WordPress admin panel and click plugins and select 'add new'.
4. Search SAWO in the plugin search bar.
5. Click Install.
6. After installation, Activate the plugin by going to the Plugins page.
Integration with WordPress after Activation:
7. Once activated, click Appearance, and then Widgets.
8. Add the SAWO widget where ever you want the Login button to be placed on your website.
9. In the SAWO widget, paste your API which is you copied in step 2.
10. Select ACTIVATE if you want to activate a success redirect page.
11. If you activated the success redirect page in the previous step, enter the URL to which you want your user to be redirected. Every time the user is successfully logged in, he is redirected to the page for which the URL is entered.
12. Customize the text you want to display on your LOGIN button.
13. Click 'save'.
14. You have successfully integrated SAWO authentication into your WordPress website.
Customising the Login form:
The login form can be customised accordingly from the SAWO dashboard itself. You can add custom fields, change the identifier type, update the advanced configuration and customize the design of the fields as well.